Killick Group is a Global Company providing support services in the supply chain and quality field with a primary focus on the energy and mining sectors. Our business philosophy is simple; we target our services to a small, select group of energy industry organizations and look to find innovative ways to help our clients achieve project success. By minimizing our client base we are able to provide a superior service offering that matches our customer’s unique needs, specifications, time lines and deliverables.
Our Business Fundamentals
Killick Group believes in the "Be Global - Act Local" business strategy. We take the time to develop an understanding of our clients needs both from a geographic and business process point of view. We believe in face time, there is real value in our coordinators being able to physically meet our clients. Rather than have a large client base, we focus on a small group of core clients and tailor our business capabilities to their needs. By working closely with our clients we are able to reduce the dependency on ad hoc workflow and instead concentrate on providing high value global individuals to meet client requirements.
Advantages of focusing on a small group of clients:
- Ensures effective communication occurs between the client, the coordinator, and field personnel
- Killick Group focuses on providing niche services to our existing clients, rather than trying to sell to new clients
- Killick Group is able to better understand the unique needs of our clients and works to ensure that our global resources understand these requirements.
- We work with the client to ensure the solution provided is what is required and not try to sell a generic service
- By working closer with our clients we are able to better forecast the long term work potential and thus improve the quality and availability of our global resources
- We are able to build out resources where our clients need them versus the traditional model of presenting a database of thousands of resources
- Securing of key global individuals improves the potential availability of key resources when unplanned events occur.